Fire extinguisher servicing in Birmingham, Coleshill and Solihull
Our engineer will:
- Report to the authorised person and explain the reason for the visit.
- Ask for details of your Health and Safety policy, any other site requirements and your fire log book and fire risk assessment, to identify any actions required.
- Service the fire extinguishers in line with the appropriate British Standards, and fire blankets to fire industry Code of Practice.
- The maintenance label on every extinguisher and fire blanket will be completed with details of the service.
- Provide a Certificate of Inspection on completion, clearly identifying the activities completed, the condition of the equipment and all spare parts used.
- Advise on upgrades to meet the latest British Standards and keep you up to date on changes to fire regulations.
- Email an electronic copy of the certificate of inspection if required.